TEFL International certainly understands the need to find a job upon completion of the TESOL Certificate course. As such, we have created a job search assistance program at each of our centers around the world to help prepare each course participant for entrance into the job market.
TEFL International will help you every step of the way to find and secure the best available jobs in the market according to your needs and expectations.
With jobs available on 6 continents, it can be a daunting task to identify the optimum locations, contract terms, and institutions offering the best opportunity for you. Of course, each teacher has different expectations from their experience abroad, which is why our custom job search assistance proves invaluable. We work hard to assess your skills and expectations while also providing information on available jobs worldwide.
Benefits of our Job Search Guidance
- Free job search guidance through our extensive global network of contacts and course alumni
- Extensive information regarding jobs available worldwide
- Contact information and details of institutions for your country of choice
- Sessions each week to prepare resumes/CVs for the job market
- Consultation for preparation of applications, interviews & other relevant needs for job procurement
- Details of the most popular websites offering information about the ESL/EFL industry
- Direct access to teacher trainers with decades of experience teaching abroad
- TEFL International has one of the most commonly accepted and recognized TESOL Certificates in the world today
Jobs in the marketplace are plentiful all over the world. We will help prepare you for teaching through our course, then prepare you for the job market and help find the perfect job for you. With graduates having taught in over 60 countries, we are sure to help you find exactly the position you are looking for in the location of your choice.
Should you have any questions about our job search guidance, please directly Inquire Now.